In order to retain services of Budapesti Vidám Park Zrt. the Domestic Arrangements must be kept.
Amusement Park of Budapest
- In order to retain services of Budapesti Vidám Park Zrt. (referred as: Vidámpark/Amusement Park) the Domestic Arrangements must be kept. Visitors acknowledge undertaking of the rules of the Domestic Arrangements as binding for themselves by buying the admission wrist-band (referred as arm-band) and entering the area of the Amusement Park. Management and co-workers of the Amusement Park may refuse to provide services for those visitors not keeping or breaking the rules and if in righteous case may be lead away from the area of the Amusement Park by the guards. In such case visitor has no right for redemption of the price of the arm-band.
- Entrance into Amusement Park and service providing takes place due to arrival.
- Visitors may only enter the area of the Amusement Park and retain its services with arm-band that is valid only on the day of purchase, for one entrance, sold with option of non-redemption and non- transferability. A purchase receipt or invoice to the guest is obliged to keep as long as they stay on the Amusement Park territory.Damaged arm-bands may be exchanged by shift-leaders. Changing only with the proof of purchase receipt or invoice presentation may take place. With damaged armband guests are not allowed to stay in the Amusement Park.
- All and any visitor may retain services of the Amusement Park on their own responsibility. Machines of attractions are only to be used only after careful reading and understanding of the drawings, pictograms and descriptions placed on spot. In case of difficulties in understanding please consult the certain machine-operator for further information. We draw our visitors’ attention to use machines especially due the safety-first policy and please do guard the physical health and conditions.
- We ask you to take care of the equipments, accessories and objects of the Amusement Park. Amusement Park may bring an action for damages against those causing damage intentionally or via inadvertent action or sue them for damages. The Amusement Park is not liable for individuals, or for any damages to property values if they result from the irresponsible behavior of visitors.
- Those having fever, infectious or injured open wound, or using drugs or narcotic medicines and drunken persons are not admitted into the area of the Amusement Park and they are not allowed to keep there. From such people co-workers of the Amusement Park may refuse providing service and may be lead away from the area of the Amusement Park by the guards. In such case visitor has no right for redemption of the price of the arm-band.
- Visitors with mental- or visual or audition deficiency are admitted on machines of attractions only together with full-time attendant.
- Children under 10 years of age may only stay within the area of the Amusement Park under continuous parental supervision and may only use its premises and machines/games only on responsibility of their adult attendant.
- Leaders of children teams are responsible for children being supervised to keep all the rules of the Amusement Park. Leaders and attendant/s of such children groups must pay special attention on life-, accident- and property safety of children guided by.
- Within the area of the Amusement Park no such games can be played or no such behaviour is allowed or no such equipment or tool (glass, knife, scissiors and any other cutting- or sticking tool) is permitted to bring with that may risk anyone’s life or safety.
- Within the area of the Amusement Park it is strictly forbidden to take any drugs, litter up, make fire, to bring vehicle or animal or tools may causing accidents with, to use petard or any other device causing alarm, maintaining break the peace or abusing indecency behaviour. Where appropriate, by the security guards at the main entrance clothes examitation and personal body search can be done.
- In the Amusement Park the established walkways, stairs must be used. It is strictly forbidden to hang out or get out of the guard-rails, or to enter any for visitors’ restricted area or to use restricted or those equipments and machines are out of order!
- Benches and park places for resting and recreation purposes can be used and are free for visitors.
- Equipments of the Amusement Park are to be used due to their function – in a health condition not endangering health and required for safe application.
- Please always do behave and act accordingly the commands and instructions of guards and other co-workers of the Amusement Park. Those responsible official operative persons (director and sub-directors, leaders of maintaining- operating,- and conservancy staff and safety guard having badge of the Amusement Park) within the area of the Amusement Park are considered as official person and so they are protected duty.
- With neck- or spine injured ones are not allowed to use machines.
- You may find first-aid station within the area of the Amusement Park (beside the Magic Castle) in operating hours. It is free of charge to retain services in case of injury, sickness or any other health complaint. After the on-site first-aid treatment it is required for the patient (or guardian) to sign the protocol report. The injured has to have the copy of the report.
- The Amusement Park has a defibrillator (at the personnel entrance). Could be used only by trained and authorized employees to and always shall be recorded on the report issued by OMSZ and should be attached as an annex to the outpatient protocol.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden during using machines of the Amusement Park and on the whole Jungle Fairy Park area. It is strictly forbidden to drop cigarettes on fire into litter bin or anywhere. Please do use ashbins of dust bins.
- Please do place litter and garbage into dust bins specially located for such purpose.
- Please do follow the instructions of the loudspeakers and guards, co-workers of Amusement Park in case of fire- or bomb alert or if any sudden extraordinary event takes place.
- By the purchase of the arm-band and entrance into the area of the Amusement Park visitors of the Amusement Park express and acknowledge acceptance of this Domestic Arrangements and they commit themselves to it and are keen on keeping it as far as possible.
- Prices of entrance arm-bands and services of Amusement Park are listed in front of cashier or can be found on our website: www.vidampark.hu . Visitors get arm-bands and receipt by purchase of arm-bands that should be kept until leaving. Guards may ask for submission for arm-bands and receipts within the whole area of the Amusement Park. You may ask for bill (VAT) at the customer service. Outer cashier and main entrance is closed two hours prior the closing time of Amusement Park. Amusement Park is occasionally open at nights for event purposes on condition of special regularization.
- First control of the arm-bands received at entrance takes place at the entrance gates by guards of Amusement Park. Admission permitted on condition of control of arm-bands at entrance gates.
- Loudspeakers within the Amusement Park serve purpose of providing advertising, news, messages, bulletins and information for visitors. Visitors may ask for service of loudspeakers due to the instructions listed at customer service.
- Operating hours may be changed by the General Manager of the Amusement Park. The Amusement Park may limit or pretermit use of machines in case of extraordinary meteorological circumstances (lightning, rainfall, wind-storm, hurricane, storm, etc.) for safety reasons. Such changes are to be released via announcement posted at cashiers and loudspeakers and management of the Amusement Park has no obligation for payment for the damages for visitors. Amusement Park keeps the right to make a decision on application of possible fee-changes in case of service-failure deriving from technical default.
- We kindly ask our visitors to please do leave the area of the Amusement Park after closing as soon as possible.
- Management of the Amusement Park only accepts responsibility for objects placed in cloak-room that is not a safe deposit and absolutely not for damages deriving from losing property within the area of the Amusement Park. Operators cannot take lists on objects and/or their value left in the cloak-room which is free of charge.
- By purchasing arm-bands visitors give Amusement Park permission to use photos and records taken within the area of the Amusement freely and for free of charge for advertising and promotion activity purposes of theirs. For the picture and sound recordings containing the guests they are are not allowed to claim either the management or the material-maker, nor the legitimate use of them. With the exclusion of posterior personal rights and material demand visitors may be put on photo in any medium or print without prior call.
- Visitors have the right to express orally or in writing their comment on the way or quality of service or behaviour of service-providers. Buyers’ book is to be found at the customer service at the information pavilion. Management of the Amusement Park is obliged to examine the compliment, comment or suggestion made due to the actual and referring regulations.
Visitors complain may apply to the supervisory bodies:
- Nemzeti Fogyasztóvédelmi Hatóság Budapest Főváros Kormányhivatalának Fogyasztóvédelmi Felügyelősége
1052 Budapest, Városház u. 7.
- Zugló Budapest Mayor's Office Clerk / Budapest Zugló Polgármesteri Hivatal jegyzője
1145 Budapest, Pétervárad u. 2.
Postanschrift: 1590 Budapest, Pf. 180.
Tel.: +36-1-467-2300 oder +36-1-467-9100
- Budapest Arbitration Board / Budapesti Békéltető Testület
1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.
Postanschrift: 1253 Budapest, Pf. 10.
Our Domestic Arrangements was made for sake of safety and care-taking of health and physical conditions of our Visitors.
We wish a pleasant time and amusement for all and every Visitor of ours!
Budapest, 5 January 2011